This Week:

Thanks for another great year of No Option Tailgating. Please feel free to enter your prediction for the Big 12 Championship Game and participate in the polls.
GBR!

Monday, September 20, 2010

FMS Update

So the preliminary plan is for everyone to meet up for a month long vacation. Probably in late April or early May (we need to give everyone enough time to get yachts). Who would've thought we's all have YACHTS!!! Unreal. So we'll take our yachts down to the Cape Good Hope and then from there we'll head to .... what?...

You: Yeah, um I don't have a yacht.

Me: Yet? Do you mean you haven't gotten your yacht yet?

You: Well..actually...I'm not buying a yacht.

Me: (looking disapointed) Well then... who the hell's going to be my yachting buddies???? People with yachts??? Uh...no. People with yachts are freaking crazy. I'd never fit in. I'm just not that reckless. And I've only played a minimal amount of lacrosse. I'm much more of a beer guy...and not really much of a cocaine/prescription drugs guy.

You: Pipe down you psychopath. Why would I buy a yacht out of the blue? Yachts are pretty expensive you know.

Me: Just use some of your Free Money.

You: Free Money??

Me: Yeah. Just use a small portion of the money you got, for free, on Free Money Saturday. Then we can be cruising buddies.

2 comments: